- Deleted 31,945 spam comments from the Trash
- Activated SSL on all pages
- Added Yoast-generated sitemap url on WD to Google’s search console.
- Added all four url possibilities to Google search console – http and https for www. witchdoctor.co.nz and witchdoctor.co.nz
- Investigated social media icons – better ones to use than Jetpack.
- NEED to get Analytics login.
- Changed ‘featured area’ background colour from light grey, to white – to match bottom half of page.
- Revised homepage banner logo, to Raleway font – to match font used throughout site
- Fixed heading on 2nd box under ‘Featured’ on homepage. Previously was ‘Featured’ with blue background. Now changed to ‘Hot Articles’ and green background, as per WD last month.
- Fixed fonts for the headings on the sliders – some were bold, some were not. Now all bold.
- Changed ‘All Posts’ layout to ‘grid view’, rather than ‘list view.’ Grid view was WD’s previous look. And changed number of posts displayed to 8, from 12. So we have two rows of four posts in the grid.
- Removed ‘dummy ads’ on right-hand side of homepage, ahead of eventual Adsense population of the site.