Witchdoctor’s beer guru NEIL MILLER promised his next column would extoll the virtues of fruit beers. That time has come…
As predicted, it turned out to be a very short column. I could not think of any virtues and an internet search was not exactly helpful. Here is the actual screenshot:
Did you mean:
- Fruit beers are stupid – N. Miller
- WHO – Rabid fruit bats are still better than fruit beers
- Beer for people who like Ribena more than beer
- 246 fruit beer breweries across Europe catch fire in one night
- Vladimir Putin proclaims Russia as the greatest fruit beer-producing nation in history
- When your beret is just not emo enough, have you considered fruit beers
- Revealed: Fruity Pebbles are the secret ingredient in every fruit beer ever brewed
- “I don’t grate steak into your pudding, don’t put fruit in my beer”
- Brewers of fruit beer chase award-winning beer writer while wielding biodegradable melon ballers
- N. Miller concedes that grapefruit IPA is “quite good”
Next time, we look at the upside of lockdowns.
Would you like to support our mission to bring intelligence, insight and great writing to entertainment journalism? Help to pay for the coffee that keeps our brains working and fingers typing just for you. Witchdoctor, entertainment for grownups. Your one-off (or monthly) $5 or $10 donation will support Witchdoctor.co.nz. and help us keep producing quality content. It’s really easy to donate, just click the ‘Become a supporter’ button below.