Pro-Ject’s newly-named Debut Carbon Evo turntable will turn up in NZ this October with a major makeover.
Pro-Ject’s Australasian distributor, Interdyn, has announced the release of the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Evo – the refinement of the most popular Pro-Ject turntable design, the Debut Carbon.
Featuring an internally TPE-dampened metal platter (with increased weight of 1.7kg), 3 height adjustable heavy-duty metal feet, a redesigned motor suspension system for vibration reduction and electronic speed control, as well as many more improved features, the perfected Debut Carbon Evo marks the most exciting and important release from Pro-Ject Audio in the last two years.
Limited stock of the Debut Carbon Evo will be available in Australia and New Zealand from September, with quantities in all finishes arriving in October.
The Debut Carbon Evo is now available for pre-order in Australia and New Zealand.
- Heavier steel platter with TPE damping
- Motor suspension with better damping
- Height-adjustable metal feet
- Electronic speed switch
- Satin signature-colours in gorgeous finish
- 8,6” one-piece carbon tonearm
- Pre-adjusted Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Precision belt drive with electronic speed control
- 8x hand-painted or real walnut veneer MDF chassis
- Semi-symmetrical phono cable with metal connectors
- Gold plated RCA connectors
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
- High Gloss Black
- High Gloss White
- High Gloss Red
- Satin Black
- Satin White
- Satin Steel Blue
- Satin Fir Green
- Satin Golden Yellow
The New Zealand RRP is $949.00.